Be a Pink Flamingo
I am back …and all shrouded in pink <3 I love pink because it is a bit eccentric…like me…sometimes 🙂 It makes me happy…obviously. Some say that redheads have to avoid pink but I say – go for it!
In fashion I usually go from one extreme to another – from raven black to tropical and vibrant colors.
So…at the moment I my love “Cecelia” Lindy Bop 40’s – 50’s inspired dress (every “Lindy Bop” dress has own name <3) so I’ll write a short review about it…and post some pics.
I usually combine it with some red details, like red retro (thick heel) shoes, hair flowers and red jewelry. I love my red bakelite necklace that I bought at our flee&vtg market “Hrelić” 😀 (people from Croatia will understand my cheerful smiley) .
- High quality four way stretch bengaline fabric
- Structured fitted waist provides lift to the bust and accentuates your natural curves
- Comfortable to wear and helps create a classic hourglass figure
- Pleated at front of hem with wehite fabric and decorative buttons
- See item description below for sizing information
You can also get a dress in black/white combo.
place: lovey pastry shop Cukeraj (thank you “Cukeraj” crew for lovely location and sweet macarons)
hair flowers: RockRockabilly accessories
Photos: Photobilly (Bostjan Tacol)